Because of the vast and varied range of experience of the staff at LA ProPoint, we are able to offer a variety of quality services to our clients.
LA ProPoint employs a workforce of designers, engineers, highly skilled certified welders, fabricators, carpenters, technicians and riggers who are backed up by an extremely competent and experienced project management staff.
The services that we provide to our clients are extensive and cover various aspects of the technical side of the entertainment industry.
LA Pro Point can provide the following services for your project:
- Design, Fabrication and Installation of Stage Machinery and Equipment
- Theatrical Drapery System design and installation, both automated and manual
- Inspection and maintenance service for theatres, theme parks and overhead rigging systems
- Custom built seating partitions (plexiglass or custom materials) for theatres, auditoriums and performing arts centers
- Fabrication and Machining
- LA City and AWS Certified Welding
- Installation services for owner supplied equipment
- Design and Fabrication and implementation of automated show systems and equipment for themed environments
- Research & development and prototyping services
- Stage Rigging for permanent and temporary applications
- Specialty Rigging for those unusual situations
- The rigging of high-end sculptures and artifacts for museums
- The rigging of banners, signs and advertisements
- Design, Fabrication and Installation of Automated Rigging Systems
- Theatrical Counterweight System Installation
- Aluminum Truss and Chain Hoist installations
- Design, Manufacture and Install Custom designed brackets and apparatus for suspended loads
- Design, Fabrication and Installation of Scenery and Animated Props
- Rentals and installation of equipment for temporary productions and events
At LA ProPoint, we work with our clients to take their vision from lines on paper to a completely finished, documented, tested and commissioned system and/or stand-alone piece of equipment.